We have ZERO clients at our firm! Yes it’s true.

Because every client that signs with us joins our family where extra ordinary IT care is provided to them.

Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery

read MORE

Private and Hybrid Clouds

read MORE

Business Processes Engineering

read MORE

Safety and Firewalls

read MORE

About Us

IT Consultancy Like No Other

We have Zero clients at our firm! Yes it’s true

Because every client that signs with us joins our family where extra ordinary IT care is provided to them.

Our Methodology

Companies are connected with a consultant to go over their IT needs currently and long term. We then draw it out and make a plan to address the needs.

Executive Team

Bilal Mahmood

CEO (Chief Executive Officer)

Experienced Chief Executive Officer skilled in Market Planning, Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Entrepreneurship, Business Automation, and Management. Strong business development professional with a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) focused in IT Marketing.


Deepak Eidnani

CDO (Chief Digital Officer)

Experienced professional with over 20+ years experience of Global Management Consulting.

As an Advisor, my personal mission is to help executives and their organizations shift from “What you do” to “What you fix” and “How to Fix” by addressing their “Real Problem – the WHY”
As a Solutions Creator, tackles each strategic business problem at a time, with full revenue accountability and operational responsibility.

Current disruption areas :
* Investments in Innovation: What are the barriers to the Acceleration, Application, and Adoption of Innovation whether you’re the seller or the buyer in this equation?
* Close the gaps and build the alignment between the strategic business problem that an executive needs to fix and the ability to help them fix the problem.
* Streaming Service Chain – Move from traditional “push-pull” to “streaming” through the application and adoption of innovation. To ensure that your customers, your client, and your teams have the “Right Stuff + Right Place + Right Time + Right Quantity + Right Way = Right Investment. “
* Everywhere Customer Care : Provide high quality, personalized, and affordable customer care – anytime – anywhere.
* Operational Certainty: Build certainty (along with quality, predictability, reliability, and safety) into and across your entire operations life cycle, end-to-end, at all stages and at all levels (asset, process, production, customer experience).

Market(s) Disruption = Innovation(s) Domain
• Shaping Strategy
• Technology Management
• Business Acumen
• Visionary Thinking
• Inspiring Trust
• Driving Execution
• Attract and Develop Talent
• Empowering Others
• High Impact delivery
• Adaptability
• Industry Knowledge
• Meet & Exceed Customer Needs

We don’t need more “strategy” in solutions. We need more “do-ergy.”


Our Services

Private and Hybrid Clouds

We do not push our client’s data to untrusted public clouds. 99% of our clients are empowered with their own Private Cloud to hold their own data, Processes and systems. For Remaining 1% clients, we hold their data in our private cloud with business SLA. From VDI to RDP, we help you with it all. Are you using Mac? No problem. We will help with all your devices.

Never allow your data to be Transatlantic. Hold it yourself, we will help you do it. Want more details? Ask our Sales Representatives via phone or email.

Business Processes Engineering

We can help you devise improvements in your business processes. We have helped organizations of all sizes to save processing times and money for business processes. Want more details? Ask our Sales Representatives via phone or email.

Safety and Firewalls

We provide Enterprise NexGen Firewall and Security at no additional cost for most Service Level Agreements.

Want more details? Ask our Sales Representatives via phone or email.

Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery

Your private secure, compressed and encrypted Offsite Backup on our private Cloud.

Want more details? Ask our Sales Representatives via phone or email.

Need Help?

If you have any query. Feel free to ask us. We are 24/7 available.

General Information

Telephone: 770-771-8646
Fax: 678-279-7427
Email: services@itinsync.com
Web: www.itinsync.com

Address: 475 East Main Street Suite 138, Cartersville GA 30121